Monday, March 12, 2012

Boyfriend Gloves

Well, the Christmas and birthday rush was over and Valentine's Day was looming.  My sweetheart hasn't received any hand-knitted projects from me in a while, so his turn had come.  I bought this yarn for its natural, undyed, undulating color variegation and its supreme softness.  It is the same Cascade Yarns Eco Duo that I used to make the Cabled Earwarmer Headband.

 I wrote this pattern up copying down my scribbled notes.  If you find any typos or mistakes, I will not be surprised, and would be ever so grateful to hear about them.  Please don't hesitate to comment or email.

Needless to say, he loved the gloves, and I love them possibly even more than he does.  Another pair, this time for myself, is now on my ever lengthening project list.

Happy knitting, happy warming.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment