Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hot Water Bottle Cozy

Just when you thought we sisters had given up crafting, the need for some extra comfort has saved our dwindling creativity.

Autumn is approaching, and along with it comes much colder camping.  My sweetie swears that a hot water bottle in my sleeping bag will keep me toasty (I hope he's right).  Snuggling up to a hot hunk of rubber wasn't too enticing, so I went through my remnants, pulled out a pair of US 15s, and got to work.  

I made this by trial and error, so there's not much of a pattern to post.  I believe I did k, p2, k2, p2, cable 6, p2, k2, p2, k1 on each side, and continued until it was long enough.  Cute, huh?  And so snuggly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog "The sisters Creative" and the recent post on it "Hot water boggle Cozy". Since you are a Registered Nurse I just felt to share with you what we are doing in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us. We would love to have you come to work with us. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete