Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Drawer Liners (2 ways)

I have some ugly drawers in my kitchen. Here's the proof:





















So I decided to pretty them up with this cute fabric. I ironed stabilizer onto the back and sewed the edges with a zig zag stitch. I have 12 more drawers to go but this time I'll use the serger; this will make a neater edge.





















This is the drawer to my little side table. I lined this drawer using Mod Podge. I brushed it right onto the drawer, layed the fabric down and brushed more on top. It looks so cute I don't want to put anything in it.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ack! Adorable. In that last photo, the drawer looks like a piece of art. I wouldn't put anything in it either. I would just leave it out just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had a bunch of drawers you could hang them on the wall and use them as knick knack shelving.

    ReplyDelete